Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Middle Market Banking
o Services private and public companies with annual sales of $5 million to $2 billion
o Specialized expertise across industry sectors
Identifies and acquires new relationships with business customers who have annual gross sales of $10MM to $50MM. Grows and deepens existing relationships with existing business customers who have annual gross sales of $10MM to $50MM in coordination with Centralized Coverage Relationship Manager. Creates sales opportunities and partners with Relationship Managers to deepen relationships by offering standardized business products and services. Increases Wells Fargo relevance to prospective customers and positions Middle Market Banking and product partners for new business opportunities through consistent marketing efforts and delivery of value added ideas. Designs and develops the sales strategy to lead marketing efforts in a defined territory. Identifies additional product sales by developing partnerships with regional managers and product partners to deliver the full complement Wells Fargo products and services.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of commercial banking experience
- Marketing experience
- Account relationship management experience
- Credit underwriting experience
- Experience negotiating interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Treasury Management experience/product knowledge
- Experience growing a business or portfolio of clients
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or specialty group: lending, loan servicing, products, and credit practices
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Existing local in-market network to fuel business development
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.