Network Engineer (0 - 5 Years Experience)
The company is a multi-$B company that produces Industrial and Consumer Electronics. The company is looking to add a Network Engineer
- Work with LANs, WANs and wireless networks, including routers, hubs, switches and other hardware.
- Design new networks, interface with new and old equipment, interface with internet backbone.
- Run VM's to interface with company infrastructure / enterprise systems.
- Research network and telecommunication products, services, protocols, and standards on existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Load Balance and apply QoS to various networking equipment.
- Interface equipment with various LAN's, SAN's.
- 0-5 years experience.
- Entry level College graduates are welcome to apply.
- Working Experience of network Protocols (DHCP, VLAN 802.11 wireless), IP address management, routing, DNS, Prefer knowledge in Cisco Managed Switches.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages.
- Prefer someone who can keep network running in a mixed environment (consisting of older equipment and newer equipment).
- Any experience with pfSense or DD-Wrt is a plus.
- Knowledge of network diagnostic tools such as Wireshark etc.
- Experience in network support.
- BSIT or equivalent
FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS of ORLANDO
For More Information about us, Visit: https://www.fpcor.com
For Additional enquiries, Please contact Denise Toruno at 407-307-1500 Ext 123..Kindly apply before you call.
Relocation to Denver Colorado is supported, must presently be Authorized to work in the US, no sponsor is available.
Router, switches, Network Administration, IT, Information Technology, DHCP, DNS, Networks, wireless, networks, networking equipment, LAN, WAN, VLAn, QOS, network engineer, network administration, QoS, 802.11, Wan, Lan, Bandwidth, Networking engineer