Meritage Homes is looking for a New Home Warranty Associate for the North end of Denver who will:
- Supervise the warranty-service work of laborers and sub-contractors at several home sites within a community.
- On warranty repairs, ensure all building codes, and Meritage Home standards of quality are met. Resolve quality control issues as they arise.
- Participate in the 10 step AVID-Customer Satisfaction process in assigned communities.
- Assist as time permits with the inspection process. Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
- Manage customer expectations during the construction process through the homeowner orientation.
- Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors, homebuyers, homeowners, and city inspectors.
- Manage assigned warranty claims in organized and methodical manner.
- Manage paperwork flow to include updating reports, tracking customer sign offs, etc.
- Manage warranty reports to assure prompt-professional service to our homeowners.
- Interact with customers and interpret warranty claims vs. Meritage warranty manual.
Salary Range in CO: $55-65K base pay
Car Allowance: Yes
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Course work or degree in Construction management preferred.
- At least one (1) year of construction experience with some supervisory or project oversight experience preferred.
- Advanced training in one or more trades within residential building industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems/processes, building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC).
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Hyphen a plus.
- Ability to operate an automobile, have a valid state driver’s license, and personal vehicle liability insurance coverage to meet standard set by Meritage Homes.
Are you looking for an incredible career opportunity? Then Meritage Homes is the place for you! From the homes we build to the careers we offer, we believe in quality. Meritage Homes is the ENERGY STAR® Partner of The Year in Sustained Excellence for being a leader in protecting the environment and advancing energy efficiency in homebuilding. We are looking for candidates who are excited about furthering their careers, as well as being a part of an organization that helps people live happier, healthier lives. With over 100,000 homes built, Meritage Homes is looking for professionals who are self-starters and want to help our organization grow by providing new and innovative ideas.
When joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital asset
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working environment
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national organization
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best