The OAR Office of the Executive Director for NOAA Boulder Laboratories (OED) coordinates the concerns of the NOAA David Skaggs Research Center (DSRC) tenants, Department of Commerce Boulder campus entities, and other partners and stakeholders. The DSRC supports the Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research Earth System Research Laboratory (OAR ESRL), the National Weather Service Denver-Boulder Weather Forecast Center and Space Weather Prediction Center, the National Centers for Environmental Information and NOAA administrative divisions.
The purpose of this position is to provide superior administrative support to the Deputy Director and Executive Director of NOAA Boulder.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Experience with Federal or corporate travel arrangements
- Experience with time keeping systems
- Experience with scheduling internal and external meeting and tours
Work Setting and Environment:
- Work is to be performed at NOAA's office in Boulder, CO
- On-site federal contractors, in federal buildings or on federal lands must comply with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures.