This is an intermediate level position that is responsible for assisting office services and supporting office operations and procedures. May require use of technical and business vocabulary, strong understanding of organizational procedures and personnel. Within established guidelines, may make independent decisions regarding planning, organization and scheduling own work.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls, responds to requests, delivers messages, greeting guests
- Assists in the maintenance of office efficiency by supporting the planning and implementation of office systems, layouts and equipment procurement
- Supports offices and office furniture and moves
- Continually looking for ways to streamline processes to ensure effectiveness & efficiency
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed
- Mail processing to include; stuffing envelopes, labeling, metering, sorts and distributes mail, packages and other materials
- Responsible for various clerical duties including, but not limited to, typing, filing, faxing, mail, distribution, meeting coordination and scheduling
- Conducts business with the highest ethical standards and has decision making skills that ensure the safety of all persons associated with SM facilities
- Other duties as assigned
High School Degree or equivalent required
1+ years of relevant work experience required. General clerical and administrative experience in oil and gas industry experience a plus.
Salary Range: $41,600-$59,800 plus annual discretionary bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc.
SM Energy requires that all new hires be fully vaccinated by their employment start date as a condition of employment. SM Energy follows federal, state, and municipal law prohibiting discrimination and retaliation on all impermissible bases outlined in those laws. Thus, if any applicant believes in good faith they may have a bona fide religious or disability-related exception to these requirements, SM Energy will make an individualized assessment and if required, engage in an accommodations analysis and dialogue.