Respected international law firm is seeking an Office Services Clerk for a full-time position at their Denver office location. Jobs duties include receiving and delivering mail, copy and shredding documents, maintaining equipment and ordering supplies, and other administrative and office services duties as assigned. Competitive compensation and full employee benefits offered by the firm!
- Maintain office supplies and order new supplies as needed.
- Collect and process outgoing mail/packages as well as receive incoming mail and delivering items to the appropriate recipients.
- Scanning and shredding documents.
- Maintain office equipment, assist with minor problems and schedule service/repairs as needed.
- Maintain office workspaces (meeting rooms, kitchen, etc.) and organize furniture for various events.
- Coordinate new equipment and furniture deliveries with vendors and oversee installation.
- Manage invoices, including logging documentation and requesting approval from the office administrator.
- Help close files and transfer files as directed.
- Assist with coordinating office security with direct supervisor and property managers of the building.
- Collaborate with IT department to assist with minor technology issues, including computers, printers, phones, etc.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of PCs/computers and related hardware.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team.
- Law firm experience is a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in this Corporate Paralegal job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.