The Office Services Clerk provides daily office services and mailroom support to attorneys and legal support staff. This position delivers/processes mail, performs copy and scan jobs, orders supplies and handles a multitude of tasks simultaneously. Often assists with Records Specialist responsibilities.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Parental Leave, Group Life, and Disability
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 1-3 years’ experience in professional office setting preferred.
- Strong organizational and clerical skills, basic computer skills and familiarity with the postal system required.
- Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external customers and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients and employees at all times; professional appearance required.
- Ability to successfully perform position requirements with excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Ability to produce acceptable amount of work efficiently and accurately; ability to produce quality final work product.
- Position generally involves walking or standing for significant periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally or routinely lift 20 to 50 lbs. required.
- Ability to talk and hear required.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions required.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk required.
- Ability to reach, lift, climb, balance, stoop and crouch required.
- Ability to see and read PC screens; detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
OUR CURRENT COVID-19 PRECAUTION(S)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Significant work from home support*
*This position will not have work from home support due to the in-office tasks required of the Office Services Clerk. Must be able to commute to the Denver office full-time.