Respected, well-established, prominent global Pharmaceutical company a seeks a Medical Science Liaison to serve as a key field-based scientific resource to Oncologists and other healthcare professionals the six state AZ-UT-CO-KS-NE-WY territory (see Territories in the “Key Points” section below for complete information).
The company has a strong heritage in Research and Development, a rich and innovative product pipeline, and a patient-centric culture that is woven into all aspects of the organization. The firm has industry leading products in their respective categories and currently has 15+ compounds in clinical development (Phase 2 or later) being evaluated for 30 indications. This is an exciting time to join this organization.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with recognized healthcare providers and key decision makers as they relate to company’s Oncology products
* Provide presentations and strategic discussions on medical/clinical, health economics, and outcomes research on to company’s Oncology products
* Interface with physicians, researchers, managed markets--medical and pharmacy directors, hospital executives, formulary committees, consultant pharmacists, state Medicaid decision-makers, and others
* Communicates fair-balanced information concerning Oncology treatment options, emerging standards of care, and competitive intelligence
* Serves as a scientific expert at key medical and scientific conferences
* Assumes responsibility for special projects as they arise
* In the field 3 days a week (typical, under normal conditions)