Operational Support (Technology)
As a member of the Staffing Support team you are responsible for carrying out many of the daily, weekly and monthly operational functions for your division. Staffing Support provides the administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of each division.
As a member of the staffing support team, you make a positive contribution to your division by:
Complying with RHI Processes.
Accepting and completing assigned support functions with integrity and within the specified time frames.
Effective organization and prioritization of tasks and completion of objectives.
Acknowledgement of divisional needs and initiation of appropriate action to resolve them.
A willingness to work collaboratively with co-workers to accomplish tasks and projects.
Flexibility in addressing multiple agendas.
Your ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
RHI recognizes that there are various ways in which Staffing Support responsibilities and duties are managed/distributed in order to accommodate business needs however the following standardized position overviews best describe position levels and included relationship-development responsibilities.
Activities for this position may include some or all of the following, depending on branch size:
Acts as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone calls as well as office visitors. Ensures that candidates fill out the appropriate paperwork and coordinates testing.
Acts as the primary support person for a team of Staffing Professionals and other branch office personnel. This includes taking the candidate calls, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into MicroJ/MicroJ Plus, running MicroJ/MicroJ Plus sales reports, ordering business cards and marketing materials, etc. In some offices, may support the Branch Manager and handle various items such as vendor and property management calls, expense reports, etc.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet