Badger Daylighting is seeking an Operations Administrative Support professional to work in our Denver, CO location. The Operations Administrative Support reports to the Senior Customer Service Administrator, the Operations Administrative Support will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the administrative and customer service aspects of the business.
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2-5 years Administrative experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and data management software
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position must have the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
- Will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes; criminal background check, credit check, MVR history and drug and alcohol test. We also require supervisory references and education verification.