Provide clerical support to an assigned warehouse operation. Prepare and maintain records and reports related to operation of warehouse. Work with individuals inside and outside the company to ensure customer satisfaction and accuracy of records.
- Prepares, issues and mails bills, receipts, invoices and statements.
- Generates various reports and spreadsheets for warehouse and office personnel.
- May review reports for trends, corrections, or processing requirements.
- Answers phones and helps resolve customer questions and issues.
- May order office supplies.
- Maintain office files and records.
- Prepares packages for mailing.
- May be responsible for entering customer information, orders, and shipping information into system.
- Assist management staff as needed with reports, customer inquiries, claims, orders, and correspondence.
- Participate in warehouse safety meetings and follow all safety procedures.
- May process customer orders, returns, and claims.
- Perform additional duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar use of AS400 helpful
- 2-4 years of office/clerical
- 2-4 years of office/clerical experience
- Combination of education and experience to perform job duties of the position.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States