OR Registered Nurse
North Suburban Medical Center
Full Time Days, Rotating Weekends w- On-Call Rotation
Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
Current AHA or ARC BLS required
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN desirable.
1-2 years Operating Room experience desirable; able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
# of Beds Per Unit: 6 OR Suites
Types of Services: General, GYN, Neuro, Ortho, Plastic, Robotic, Spine, Urology, Vascular
Shift: FT DAYS, must be flexible with call rotation (weekends/nights) - can be flexible with 10 or 12 Hour Shifts
On-Call frequency can vary with staffing levels
- General Comments
- Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.50 - $45.50
- Up to $30K Sign On-Bonus for Experienced Candidates
- Relocation: $5K (Outside of CO) & $2K (Within CO)
- Housing Stipend for Eligible Candidates - $500/month for first 12 months of employment
- On Call Rate: $4/hr. If called into work, it is considered time and a half for a minimum of 2 hours.
From now until 7/22 - Sign On Bonus increased to $30K