Our client is looking for a Paid Search Marketing Manager with at least 2 years of hands on campaign management experience at a digital agency. As a subject matter expert for paid search strategies, you will develop and oversee execution of search strategies designed to exceed clients' goals and KPIs.
Your skills and experience will include:
- 2-4 years experience in direct PPC management (Google and Microsoft Ads) for B2C ecommerce companies.
- 2-4 years experience in an agency setting.
- Ability to hit strict ROAS targets.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently on campaign strategy and daily management.
- Strong Excel skills, particularly in the use of formulas and vlookups.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sort through data and find solutions to challenges.
- Experience utilizing Search Ads 360 a plus.
- Experience with display campaigns (DV360, tradedesk, etc.) a plus.
- Paid social advertising a plus.
- Paid marketplace (amazon) advertising a plus.
- Relevant industry certifications a plus.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing and optimizing paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Leading weekly client calls to discuss performance and action plans based on campaign data
- Establishing priorities and providing detailed goals, expectations and performance standards
- Relates important decisions and actions to the big picture (multi-channel, full funnel)
- Compilation of performance results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with analysis for client presentations
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance. You will be responsible for all aspects of account management including budgeting and strategy planning, building of campaigns, basic ad copywriting, a/b testing, bidding management, negative keyword management, etc.
- Remaining on top of the search industry
- Collaborating with other departments within the company