Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story with invention. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, interacting with journalists to drive our own breaking news or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Marketing is at the center of telling our story of innovation to the consumer. We offer significant career growth and skill development opportunities across the DISH family of brands including: DISH Network, SlingTV, OnTech Smart Homeservices, as well as our future wireless endeavors. As a member of the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for learning about these brands, developing and executing marketing plans, collaborating with other teams across the company and working with internal and external creative agencies and vendors.
Our Digital Marketing organization pushes itself every day to be a world-class, innovative, data-driven team that develops, maintains and maximizes our relationships with key internal constituents and digital vendor partners to drive business growth. On the Paid Search team we work with Google and Bing to bring in new customers using the latest advertising technology in the most efficient possible way. To be successful, you will need strong analytical skills, a passion for digital marketing, and a drive to deliver creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a manager of our Paid Search team to support our marketing department and broader customer acquisition strategy. The successful candidate will manage a team of marketers, one or more digital agencies, and work cross-functionally with a variety of technology partners (including Google & Microsoft) to ensure DISH's brands meet their respective goals. You will be working cross-departmentally to glean in-depth product knowledge, develop strategies, and derive crucial insights from campaign performance. In this role, you will be:
- Managing a team of employees responsible for paid search strategy and execution across several of DISH's brands.
- Understanding and working with technology partners like Google and Microsoft to organize bidding structures while leveraging platform automation.
- Providing subject matter expertise in business strategy and planning related to digital marketing.
- Making hiring decisions, optimizing team structure, and working to ensure you create a positive, motivated atmosphere for your team.
- Defining and managing projects to improve the effectiveness and growth of paid search programs.
- Coordinating with team members to execute bid management, campaign launches, and account changes.
- Liaising with the Sales and Brand organizations to develop processes to understand partner needs, consolidate improvement/requests, analyze results, and deliver strategic recommendations.
- Working closely with the enterprise site team to design landing pages that optimize both conversions and search engine relevance/quality scores.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, and a minimum of 5 years experience in paid search; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in managing direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- An ability to think creatively, strategically and quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in working directly with senior leadership teams with excellent attention to detail, creativity, motivation and communication skills.
- Previous experience with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads required.
- Google Search Ads 360 and Google/Microsoft Editor experience a strong plus.
Compensation: $76,000.00/Year - $115,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.