Ref ID: 00610-9502895608
Compensation: $28.00 to $33.00 hourly
Our client, a leading general contractor corporation is expanding their team and is in need a contracts/corporate paralegal.
- Review and edit commercial contracts
- Maintaining database of contractor and specialty licenses
- Serve as point of contact around electronic discovery for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide litigation and legal support
- Support transactional diligence requests relative to mergers/acquisitions
- Support post acquisition integration
- Manage and keep current all compliance portals
- Manage business license applications and renewals
- Work across functional areas to support special contract compliance
- Act as general administrative support for the General Counsel
A minimum of 3 years of experience as a paralegal and 1+ years of experience with contracts is required.