Ref ID: 00610-0011746461
Compensation: $28.00 to $31.00 hourly
A law firm in Boulder is seeking a Trademark Prosecution paralegal to join their growing team!
Job Duties include:
• Managing a trademark docket and generating reports
• Processing correspondence to and from the USPTO and foreign associates
• Preparing documents for filing with the USPTO
• Assisting with client correspondence
• Working in the USPTO database
• Assisting with due diligence related to contracts, agreements, etc.
• Creating and opening new trademark files
Previous experience is required.
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.