Endeavor Schools at Parker Landing Child Development Center is seeking experienced and reliable Substitute Childcare Teachers.
Substitute Teachers will help us fill gaps in our schedule due to sick days and vacation time. This is an on-call position where we will reach out to you as-needed to provide coverage when teachers are out sick or on vacation. Substitute assignments can be for just a day, a week, or sometimes for longer periods depending on the absence period of the regular teacher.
- Help facilitate classroom activities.
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in Early Childhood Education in a certified child development center.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience with the assigned age group.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
- Duties and hours may vary.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.