Partner Account Manager – Video and Broadband Services
The Partner Account Manager functions as the Client Services Manager for a specific Telco Partner Account Team, and as the Field Manager for a team of employees. The primary role is to provide leadership and development to a remote team of Territory Sales Managers (TSMs) who drive sales results for the assigned client program in various dealers and National Retail stores. The Partner Account Manager will be the liaison between the field team and client and is responsible for all client reporting and performance metrics. Measurements of success will be based driving internet and video services sales through the dealers in National Retail locations.
In addition to driving results, you will be expected to partner with dealers and client management in coaching dealers on the executing the optimal selling model to drive video and broadband services for consumers. Dealers execute their sales in a retail environment so expect to work retail hours including weekends with the typical work week being Wednesday through Sunday.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Bonus incentives for specific KPIs
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Cell phone allowance
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Sign on bonus
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive accountability for meeting and exceeding sales targets and develop action plans for underperforming locations.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with local dealer offices and leadership to drive mindshare, sales performance and quality sales.
- Identify business opportunities through partnering with existing dealers, onboarding and launching new dealers to success. Ability to “Show them how it’s done.”
- Act as an advocate for our client by going the extra mile and earning customer’s loyalty every day.
- Manage Client Account to ensure needs are being met and additional opportunities are identified.
- Effective hiring, schedule management, training, personnel development and program oversight of the account.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions and 1:1 with your TSM team to discuss strategies for ongoing improvement in addition to regular visits re: Coaching/Accountability/Motivation.
- Evaluate TSM performance through market visits.
- Effectively, efficiently, and proactively manage your Account. Identify training and sales opportunities; create and execute ROI based action plans.
- Training of TSM team in areas of Dealer and Retail store relationship building, product knowledge, and selling skills.
- Maximize client ROI by efficiently managing specific budgets for incentives, travel, and other costs.
- Meet with the client and present execution performance on a regular basis.
- Analyze data and develop appropriate plans in order to drive KPI’s.
- Oversees a remote field team of up to 10 Territory Sales Managers.
- Out of market travel varies from 50% to 75% each month.
- 5+ years of sales and/or sales management experience on a video service, telecommunications service or subscription-based service in a retail, call center, or indirect environment.
- 3+ years experience of managing a team of 6-12 people (remotely preferred).
- S in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong and effective active listening, selling and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with dealer owners and client contacts.
- Ability to analyze various forms of sales reports; identify and present opportunities and highlights.
- Dynamic, highly motivated individual with the integrity and passion to succeed.
- Strategic, highly organized, effective time manager, and goal-oriented with proven results.
- Ability to understand the competition and how to position our dealers to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to have a financially focused discussion that results in building a business plan with the local dealer and executing that plan.
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.