SHIFT: No Weekends
Hourly Wage Estimate: $15.40 - $21.77 / hour
Learn more about the <a href=" careers.hcahealthcare.com/pages/employee-benefits-and-rewards ">benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application as a Patient Care Technician (CNA) today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs
Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250/year), Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
Student loan repayment assistance (up to $100/month)
Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CNA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- The Patient Care Technician (PCT) delivers high quality, patient-centered care at Swedish Medical Center’s Burn and Reconstructive Clinic by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services in both the front and back office
- The PCT will assist the clinic in both back and front office duties in order to facilitate and provide outstanding patient care
- The PCT will assist the clinic and support back office by rooming patients, obtaining and recording patient information including admissions data, vital signs, patient history and other clinical information
- The PCT will assist the clinic and support front office by performing clerical duties as needed including assembling, filing and maintaining charts, scheduling patients, answering and triaging phone calls, and relaying messages.
- The PCT assists the clinic in providing patient care in accordance with the PCT’s skills/training and the needs of the clinic, and consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, and safe patient care environment
Here is some of what you can expect from being a CNA with us:
Passionate about helping others
Reliable and Team- orientated
Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
Able to read and speak English
Qualifications you will need for this role:
High school or GED
Active Certified Nurses’ Assistant License in Colorado
BLS certification through American Heart Association or Red Cross
One year experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.