Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
We are seeking a highly motivated Performance Management Governance Consultant to join our Center of Excellence team to help build and sustain an integrated performance management (PM) function at Wells Fargo. This team will be charged with designing and delivering a cohesive, end-to-end performance program – focused not only on mitigating bias and risk, but also on successfully managing and developing performance across the company with the goal of empowering employees to deliver their best work now and in the future.
This role offers a HR professional, seasoned compliance specialist, or HR auditor the opportunity to work in a fast paced, collaborative team, committed to delivering first-class HR solutions for the enterprise.
Core areas of focus include:
- Performance management strategy and integration with Talent
- Continuous feedback / surveys / coaching / mentoring tools
- Manager excellence / capability building
- Guarantee that oversight commitments are maintained and ensures timelines are met.
- Oversee PM policy & procedures.
- Support governance monitoring and related activities, as well as ad hoc programs and initiatives
- Engages key stakeholders at the appropriate level, including Talent, Total Rewards, Legal, Risk and Audit partners.
- Champion and promote change within the organization, specifically in alignment with enterprise-wide operational and process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed. Work with key stakeholders to develop/monitor key performance indicators, identifying improvement opportunities, and assuring regulatory and policy compliance.
- Gather stakeholder input through lessons learned focus groups, post-implementation surveys, and other feedback loops. Ensure key messages from stakeholder input are connected back to the process and system design.
- Lead and execute high priority work efforts across Enterprise Performance Management.
- Design solutions and defines process changes based on regulations and business applicability.
- Maintain oversight of regulatory issue management, including response and execution against commitments.
- Produces regular status reporting on international regulatory issues and status of remediation initiatives.
- Supports the development of a strong risk and control culture within the group
- Creates internal partnerships with key governance stakeholders, such as Total Rewards Governance, HR Control Executive, and compliance partners, to influence and align business focuses needed to achieve Enterprise Performance Management program objectives and drive remediation efforts on open issues.
This position correlates to an internal Wells Fargo Job Code of Business Initiatives Consultant 3.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
TX-San Antonio: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
GA-Atlanta: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
CO-Englewood: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
TX-DAL-Oakcliff: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 5+ years of compensation or performance management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- 1+ years of HR systems experience (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Workday)
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Experience planning and organizing cross functional work in a regulated environment, building teams, and managing stakeholder groups to drive complex, high-priority efforts through to completion
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Meaningful knowledge across the enterprise risk management framework, including: risk identification, risk appetite and strategy, risk-related decisions, processes and controls, risk analytics and governance
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communications skills with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders and regulators
- Deep understanding of ever-evolving governance processes and regulatory environments
- Experience leading regulatory and compliance projects
- Ability to influence executive decision-making and successfully negotiate critical issue resolution related to program initiatives
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
GA-Atlanta: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
CO-Englewood: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
TX-DAL-Oakcliff: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
GA-Atlanta: 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
TX-DAL-Oakcliff: 5801 Marvin D Love Freeway - Dallas, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.