Personal Injury Paralegal
Boutique Denver law firm has an immediate opening for a Personal Injury Paralegal with 3-6 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working on a small, close knit team. Great opportunity to join a thriving practice group with a work hard, play hard mentality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage case files
- Requesting medical records, accident reports, insurance files etc.
- Review and analyze medical records then prepare medical summaries
- Corresponding frequently with clients, attorneys, healthcare providers, insurance adjusters, etc.
- Heavy drafting of demands, pleadings, motions etc.
- Help run the office and administrative duties as assigned
- Preparing files, scheduling, and calendaring
- Prepare for and attend trial; assist with pre-trial motions, jury instructions, exhibit and witness lists; assemble trial, jury and exhibit notebooks
- 3+ years of experience as a Personal Injury Paralegal
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and case management software.
- Must be able to work well on a small team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail (must have strong drafting skills)
Comprehensive compensation package, including highly competitive base salary, full benefits, and a discretionary bonus!
If you are interested in this Personal Injury Paralegal job in Denver, please apply with a copy of you resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.