Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with Aimmune Therapeutics a Nestle Health Sciences company to create a unique team of Specialty Sales Representatives. Do you have some pharmaceutical sales experience, are excited to travel, work in a specialty field and have the ability to work remotely for extended periods of time? Are you are looking for an opportunity to learn multiple therapeutic areas? If so, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
The Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for sales performance of the full portfolio of gastrointestinal (GI) products within an assigned geographic territory through successful execution of marketing strategies. The role is responsible for growing business relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Responsible for focused detailing to specific targets with a carefully defined messaging strategy and call sequence, leveraging business and value solutions based on evidence, and outcome data, supporting the GI platform.
- Focus on driving growth among GI specialists, PCP/IM and Cystic Fibrosis Centers
- Meets/exceeds sales and profit objectives in assigned accounts.
- Educate targeted healthcare providers on the benefits of a novel GI therapy within assigned territory
- Understand the GI healthcare environment and appropriately execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional and persuasive; and which addresses a need and leads the customer to action.
- Develop and communicate deep scientific understanding of GI disorders, assigned, and competitive products within the GI marketplace
- Cultivate and maintain long-term business relationships with key accounts and key opinion leaders within the GI community
- Develop and implement a territory specific business plan and utilize all available resources to foster a successful sales environment
- Effectively convey complex clinical and reimbursement product information to key stakeholders in a highly competitive marketplace
- Execute a customer centric needs based selling approach with targeted Healthcare Providers
- Utilize the sales reporting systems on a regular basis for call preparation, to record and track sales activity and to gather market intelligence data.
- Organize meetings and deliver content to health care professionals on the topic of GI and nutrition aligned with tangible account objectives and metrics as defined by the customer.
- Conduct promotional programs for both professional and patient audiences
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years medical/clinical selling experience with demonstrated success in specialty medical products OR 5+ years combined experience in sales with demonstrated success and clinical experience
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales targets
- Ability to develop solid and long-standing business relationships with strategic/targeted customers
- Demonstrated solid financial and analytical skills
- This position will require 25% or more travel to develop internal and external relationships (depending on geographical location)
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a Medical Science. MBA preferred
- Proven ability to make decisions when dealing with complexity and ambiguity
- Able to work in a fast-paced and matrixed environment
- Ability to analyze internal and external trends and issues and take appropriate action
- Strong priority setting skills and timely decision making
- Strong presentation skills & written communications
- Microsoft Office, CRM/Veeva, Sales reporting technology skills
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.