Allied Reliability is seeking an PLC Technician to assist with maintaining an industrial aluminum manufacturing facility.
- To perform installation, repair and maintenance of industrial electrical equipment.
- Must be able to identify and use electrical test equipment. (Including: Multimeter, Megger, Oscilloscope)
- Troubleshoot and repair DC motors, rectifiers, Drives and Regenerative systems
- Troubleshoot and repair 3 phase electrical systems to include AC motors, AC drives, and motor contactor circuits
- Troubleshoot various types of electrical circuits, including: interlocks, seal-in circuits, and other input/output control circuits.
- Will be required to perform all functions with various PLC systems, to include: installation, setup, programming and module replacement and wiring.
- Required to troubleshoot overhead cranes, hydraulic, pneumatic and other systems with electrical components.
- Ability to read manuals, schematics, P & ID, and other electrical, mechanical drawings
- Knowledge and understanding on working with circuit boards.
- Establish and maintain construction codes, manufacturing standards or specifications by performing detailed calculations.
- Work with a variety of technicians including assist engineers in design of new equipment installation
- Maintain all safety policies and housekeeping standards
- Will be required to lift a minimum of 45 pounds and work from ladders
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience industrial, manufacturing environment is required.
- Knowledge of NFPA construction codes and related electrical standards
- Knowledge in the following areas Packaging/Mechanical Operation, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics/Controls, Utility Systems
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment