Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are working together for the future of our world. We combine engineering and science with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists and technologists.
Join us today. You will be proud to be a part of a company built on Leading with Science.
We are currently expanding our successful team in our Denver, Colorado market. There is an immediate need for a Project Manager/Project Technical Lead, responsible for project delivery, client service, and managing multidisciplinary design teams on projects for the Municipal Services and Water Resources Group in Tetra Tech’s Denver office. This position is heavily focused on wet infrastructure and pipeline design, including large-diameter pipeline design (24 inches and larger). Typical projects may include aging infrastructure assessment and mitigation; water and wastewater pipeline analysis, design, rehabilitation; pump stations, lift stations, reservoirs, flow control facilities, and pressure reducing valve vaults.
- Support a wide variety of municipal water, water resources, recycled water, wastewater and storm water-related projects involving pipelines, collection systems, lift/pump stations, storage and equalization facilities, pipeline rehabilitation and treatment facilities. Experience with heavy civil construction and dam rehabilitation and construction is a plus;
- Provide management, oversight, leadership, support and direction on projects;
- Lead, assign, and review work of project design team. Check progress of work and identify changes of scope or additional services;
- Lead the planning, evaluation and selection of preferred alternatives;
- Perform conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses; Prepare construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates;
- Coordinate all aspects of project documentation within company and externally with clients;
- Provide construction support services such as bid evaluations, plan clarifications, review shop drawings, prepare operations and maintenance manuals, review monthly progress reports and evaluate change order requests;
- Provide exceptional client service to assigned clients;
- Build business based on client service and delivering quality work on time;
- Support and lead marketing pursuits with assigned clients;
- Attend meetings and other necessary community relations related to our clients and projects
- Minimum 15 years of experience with increasing responsibility in the municipal engineering market;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate development of tightly-coupled projects with complex features;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget, while meeting or exceeding client expectations;
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills and experience in making technical and business presentations;
- Experience with engineering cost control, progress reporting, resource planning, and scheduling;
- Registration, or ability to procure through reciprocity, as a Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Colorado is required;
- BS in Civil Engineering or similar field;
- Master’s degree preferred.
The salary range for this position is approximately $135,000 - $185,000, DOE
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 associates working together to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Explore our open positions at www.tetratech.com/en/careers. Linkedin: @TetraTechCareers Twitter: @TetraTechJobs Facebook: @TetraTechCareers
Tetra Tech offers comprehensive benefit options that allow employees to design a plan based on individual needs, and assists in planning for long-term financial security. Available benefits include health insurance, term life, disability, accidental death & dismemberment coverage, time off with pay (TOWP), 401k, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Tetra Tech is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
No calls or agencies
- Organization: 200 IEW