AEROTEK has immediate openings for Production Laborers in Henderson, CO!
This position will be responsible for performing production labor work in various departments throughout the plant as directed by facility supervisors. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate casting machine;
- Clean and prepare trough for casting cycle and maintain continuity of production;
- Inspect finished pipe for defects;
- Operate forklifts, cranes and transfer cars to transport (upon training);
- Package, load and unload pipe or molten metal;
- Cut, grind and test pipes;
- Weigh and mix cement;
- Paint pipe, patch and repair pipe linings, clean pipe and label pipe;
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisors.
- Experience in construction, production or any type of labor positions is required
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Ability to comply with all safety regulations and follow all appropriate safety practices
1st and 2nd shifts available.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.