- 7 years data engineering experience
- Background in product management, product ownership, leadership, or program management
- Video background (IPTV, streaming, DVR, Video on Demand, digital ad insertion, etc.)
- Our client is a prominent, Fortune 100 cable company seeking a Principal level Product Manager with deep data analytics and engineering experience to join their Video Product team. This group has three subset – video delivery (infrastructure), advanced advertising (digital ad insertion/DAI), and commercial video.
- The primary focus of the role will be on analytics and reporting to better map out new features and functionalities. Performance reporting and data strategy for Video & Ad Product verticals include Advanced Advertising, Enterprise, SMB, cDVR, and Subscriber Focus.
- Automate dashboards – cadent impression payments, DAI & cDVR forecasting, DMS subscriber details, and video delivery reliability & availability
- Ingest data feeds from disparate data systems to validate forecasts and performance reporting including from FreeWheel, Canoe, Cadent, Splunk, Serenity, and cDVR events
- Allow exploratory analysis across assets
- Partner closely with Video Data Platforms Buy Flow group
Analytics, SQL ,Product Management,Product