The Product Analyst is responsible for leading product lifecycle and development initiatives and will focus on defining cross-functional requirements and development of product set to meet evolving customer needs and business opportunities and will drive execution of approved plans to deliver an industry leading customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Provide support to Product Mangers in facilitating process improvements, product enhancements, product launches, and executing WOW's residential product roadmap and evolving product strategy for high-speed data, video and voice offerings.
- Analyze data to understand product performance by channel, by market, against competitive benchmarks and industry trends.
- Support the development and communication of Product strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial results
- Inform and assist Product Managers and VP, Residential Product with gathering information to translate high-level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation and development of communication plan for stakeholders and process participants
- Leads product launches and enhancements of products
- Support Product Managers with product requirements, product performance management, and strategic roadmap updates
- Schedule key meetings with internal teams and vendor partners and provide assistance in preparation for the meetings
- Create detailed business and product requirements working closing with Technology and Development Business Analysts
- Implement product process improvements to achieve product quality and metrics.
- Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, and mitigation that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and support technologies
- Provide record keeping, organization and maintenance of all product-related documents.
- Prepare routine and advanced reports related to product performance, risk assessment, etc.
- Manage tasks and logistics for team deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or similar preferred
- 2 years relevant professional work experience required; telecommunications experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to communicate and work proactively with internal customers to identify product needs, recommend solutions and provide counsel as needed to ensure the most positive business outcome
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Deep understanding of industry best practices in product development process specific to cable or telecommunications preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and provide excellent follow through
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, draw conclusions and apply findings
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where flexibility and teamwork are essential
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships while maintaining professionalism
Proficient with Google Suite and all Microsoft products and utilizing web based applications.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- regularly required to talk and hear
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- required to use close vision and be able to focus
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Religion/Gender Identity employer