DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This role works with both internal and external teams to optimize advertising that appears on Boost Mobile wireless devices. A few examples include promotions of mobile games, streaming music and video and productivity applications. You'd not only decide which mobile products to utilize across Boost and new Dish Wireless brands, but team with external partners to alter functionality, design and business rules to balance the customer experience with KPIs essential to the success of our organization. Approved strategies will require interfacing with internal and external groups to build business cases with detailed analytics and research, develop requirements for each device model per OEM and have ongoing A/B test cases to evaluate program performance.
Primary responsibilities for the Product Manager, Mobile Advertising:
- Oversee revenue optimization on roughly nine million mobile devices:
- Collaborating with 3rd parties to make strategic decisions
- Providing support and analytics for multiple projects
- Creating executive presentations on key metrics
- Researching competitors and maintaining a feature list of what they are providing
- Maximizing revenue while enhancing customer experience
- Vendor relationship management, especially regarding vendor onboarding and performance management
- Establish relationships and work closely with cross-functional SMEs in several areas including Program Management Office, Product Delivery, Care, Sales, Sales Operations, Retention, Merchandising, Brand/Creative, Web, Finance, Customer Experience, and Legal
- Evaluate, monitor and report on the performance of products in the market and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts
- Work closely with legal and information security teams to evaluate data privacy and security issues relating to the vendors
- Work with potential vendors to complete non-disclosure agreements where applicable
- Responsible for other Value Added Services duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to produce solutions to complex business issues
- Adept at building relationships and driving cohesion to accomplish results
- Ability to work cross functionally and leverage different departments to meet tight deadlines and overcome obstacles
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Enterprise products
- Vendor relationship experience a plus
- BS or BA in a business-related field; MBA a plus
- Experience in the wireless industry a plus
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $94,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Relocations is available for this position.