Product Manager - Software
- A skilled individual that will embrace, lead and manage the development of new software product
- Utilize creative methods, reflecting personality, that will engage end-users and promote feedback (client/prospective client facing)
- Confident in gaining a thorough understanding of the end-user's (client's) needs; keenly aware of details
- Innovative approach - create the product story, follow through with steps to the execution of final product
- Accurately identify and map out each step to successfully meet - better yet - exceed company's goal
- Gain insight from others through collaboration - ability to 'hear' input
- Visionary problem solver that can identify problematic areas prior to implementation as well as solid steps of each process
- Contagious enthusiasm, not overcome by setbacks nor differences in opinions
- Strong work ethic that falls in line with the integrity and values of the culture
About Us: ProEdge Dental Water Labs fosters initiative, self-directed work within our team in order to help one another accomplish our business objectives. We welcome your ideas and value you as a significant part of our team. Employees are well provided for and in return our employees deliver the highest level of respect for our team and our customers. We acknowledge that our employees are our most valuable asset and enjoy watching them flourish.
About the Company: ProEdge Dental Water Labs is a high growth, dynamic company, located in Centennial, Colorado. Our company specializes in maintaining the safety of dental offices and patients alike through cutting edge dental products and services within a niche market. ProEdge has been leading the market with our products and individualized services for dental offices across the country. As a financially solid and thriving company, this is truly an exciting time to come on board.