Product Marketing Manager
Ombud is looking for an experienced full-time Product Marketing manager to join our team. You will drive the Ombud brand voice through compelling content that informs, excites, and enables the buyer journey across a variety of mediums. As an experienced content creator, you will be responsible for supporting Ombud's GTM strategy by creating differentiated messaging, value propositions as well as collateral targeted at sales professionals in various industries by working closely with sales, product management and marketing leadership .
- Become the product expert; develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of Ombud products.
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to develop differentiated positioning and successfully convey customer and market needs.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success, marketing, and executive stakeholders to lead the successful launch of new product features.
- Develop and create compelling product collateral including presentations, solution brochures, data sheets, and website content.
- Assess customer and prospect requirements and translate into industry-specific solutions and persona-based use cases.
- Monitor and analyze market, competitors, and emerging technology trends to provide timely insights to product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Work with demand gen & event marketing to connect campaigns and events to product capabilities and differentiators.
- Build and deliver sales tools and training materials to accelerate sales and articulate market differentiators.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Drive the engagement of key industry analysts, thought leaders, and market influencers to advance the product with their input and earn their endorsement.
- Establish KPIs and report on your success
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of related industry product marketing experience.
- Proven success and familiarity with marketing SaaS enterprise solutions.
- Proven success with complex sales cycles and targeting multiple stakeholders with differentiated value propositions
- Excellent writing and communications skills with the ability to create engaging content to be produced through various media channels
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a strong ability to communicate story ideas at all levels across the organization
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong project management skills
- Colorado, California or Alabama
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
- Employee Stock Option Plan - Our employees are owners.
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical.
- A Denver-based team and hybrid working environment.
Ombud is reinventing the modern sales tech stack with a platform that automates the content-centric activities in their sales processes. Our solution combines content collaboration, project management, and machine learning to streamline the creation of sales documents like RFP responses, security questionnaires, sales proposals, statements of work, and much more. Industry innovators such as UKG, Zendesk, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, Flextronics, and Cloudera leverage Ombud to power their revenue teams with exceptional content.
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.
Annual Pay: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00