Are you looking for your next great job opportunity? We have an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor.
We are looking for a reliable employee who values safety, hard work, and shares our drive for excellence!
Acme Manufacturing Company, Inc is a prime manufacturer of a variety of metal products.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of approximately 15 machine operators.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment.
- Plans flow of materials through department according to work orders.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of products.
- Maintains time, production, and inventory records.
- Operates and assists in the adjustments and repairs of machinery as required.
- This is a “hands-on” position.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in supervision of employees.
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Adept leadership and communication skills with an ability to motivate a team.
- Strong working knowledge of continuous improvement methods (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.).
Ability to calculate figures and amounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, volume, uptime, run rates, etc.
Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables to come up with creative solutions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000 / year including performance bonuses.
- Job Board.
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- In-person: Stop in and fill out an application at our office between 7 am - 3:30 pm, Acme Manufacturing Co, Inc. 4661 Monaco Street, Denver 80216.