Remote, US Based
gener8tor's turnkey platform for the creative economy that connects startups, entrepreneurs, artists, investors, universities and corporations. The gener8tor platform includes pre-accelerators, accelerators, corporate programming, conferences and fellowships focused on entrepreneurs, artists and musicians.
gener8tor Skills Accelerators help job seeker rebuild their confidence and develop new skill-sets in a variety of top technologies. By participating in the program, job seekers can earn free or low cost certifications to help distinguish themselves as job applicants. This is a challenging time, use it to gain valuable skills to advance your careers and earning ability!
- Build relationships with partners, participants, corporations and learning specialists nationally.
- Over time, build and maintain relationships with program sponsors, and act as the point of contact between program sponsors and gener8tor.
- Recruit, vet, and select startup participants for Upskilling participants in each region.
- Plan logistics and execute Skills Accelerator programs.
- Continuously support Skills Accelerator participants and graduates.
- Be actively engaged within the community to support recruitment and placement efforts.
- Work closely with the management team to develop new strategies, assess program strengths and address areas for improvement.
- This position will assist with and run various virtual Skills Accelerator programs across the country and support the participating learners.
- Support your gener8tor teammates across all gener8tor programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and relationships.
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly dive into creating the best possible experience for Skills Accelerator participants.
- Authentic commitment to equity across race, place and gender.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Flexibility to travel and work some nights and weekends.
- A "no job is beneath me" mentality.
- At least one year of program management or product management experience is a plus.
At gener8tor we…
- Revolve everything we do around helping our portfolio companies.
- Wipe down the tables after lunch with as much enthusiasm as we have taking a trip out to Silicon Valley.
- Are motivated by building a better tomorrow for the communities we interact with.
- Work as a team to get $#!^ done!
We strongly encourage candidates who are Black, indigenous, people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, those with previous felony convictions and others who identify as being from an underrepresented group to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of the above characteristics or others protected by law.