Project Management Automation Designer
The Project Manager Automation Designer is a member of the Network Operations Strategic Process and Programs team. This position is responsible to provide project management workflow automation support for the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) program and other related projects. The breadth and velocity of the RDOF program requires heavy use of tools and automation to provide real-time coordination across the teams and to ensure proper execution of the deployment plan, including meeting project deliverables, timely execution of assigned tasks, and cross functional communication ultimately delivering a quality product on schedule.
Basic Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- SME-level competency with Smartsheet, Lucidchart, Jira, Confluence PowerPoint, and Excel
- 3+ years large enterprise IT project-based team experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with enterprise-level Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) projects.
- Lead the design and implementation of the dashboards, integrations, workflows, reporting and data entry methods to produce an effective and efficient, highly automated project management environment comprising Smartsheet, Jira, Lucidchart, Confluence, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in establishing and operating automated report dissemination and notifications for Smartsheet and Jira.
- Answering questions related to Smartsheet and Jira and providing demos to new team members.
- Understanding of Smartsheet's premium capabilities: Data Uploader/Data Shuffle, JIRA Connector, DataMesh, Bridge and Automated Workflow.
- Ability to troubleshoot and escalate issues related to process and technology.
- Attention to detail.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.