SUMMARY: We are seeking a Project Management Coordinator with a Bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least 3 years of related experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to coordinate program activities to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As a Project Management Coordinator, you will be using your skills and expertise to prepare and coordinate the plans and schedules for our new or existing programs. You'll be responsible for determining, monitoring, and reviewing our costs, operational budgets and schedules, manpower requirements, and supporting and participating in negotiations with our customers. You'll implement program modifications that result in improved productivity or reduced costs.
At SNC’s ISR, Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers to focus on their mission. Learn more about IAS
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Experience with SNC systems is a plus, specifically Supply Chain Management and Operations Management.
- Experience with engineering processes is a plus, specifically integration and test activities.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision making skills o Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task well and track down problems across SNC to solution
- Strong organizational skills and ability to break down a task into achievable milestones that can be reported on
- Ability to understand engineering documents to include drawings and block diagrams
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $50,600.00 - $69,575.00
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.