Role: Project Management IV
Duration: 6 months
Location: Alpharetta GA
Required Skills: Project manager, KPI, Lean six sigma
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for Project Management IV based at Alpharetta GA
• In partnership with Project Leader, takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically greater than 12 months, with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies), ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
• Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
• Expert position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree and 8-10 years of experience.
• Experienced Project Manager to coordinate and align cross-functional resource on a common objective
• Includes preparing meeting presentations, organizing and facilitating cross-functional meetings
• Ability to create visuals (timelines, maps, flowcharts) to channel/focus the cross-functional resource on a plan/goal
• Establish milestones and timelines with team input
• Monitor and measure progress through KPI’s. The PM will need to establish the appropriate KPI’s that drive the desired outcome
• Maintain a log of open action items and follow-up with the owners for resolution
• The specific initial assignment is to map 4 functional areas of QA and RA teams to highlight where we are aligned and where we have disconnects/misalignment in terms of critical documentation scope
• A candidate with Lean/Six sigma experience should be able to map function by function to “connect the dots” and show where we are not aligned