Project Manager/Technology - Junior
The Project Services organization supports our clients business goals through the delivery of projects spanning technology, operations, business continuity, and offshore management. Our team collaborates across a matrixed organization to deliver business value through efficient, disciplined and predictable project execution of effective solutions to business problems and opportunities.
What you'll do:
This project coordination role will support program and project management on large initiatives through the following activities.
* Manage project documentation in SharePoint and Confluence
* Produce project financials; track resource allocations and actuals; assist with managing forecasts, reconciliation to actuals, and invoice processing
* Calendar and plan logistics for meetings and workshops
* Facilitate project meetings and collaboration with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
* Publish meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, track risks and issues
* Assist with the tracking of business and technical deliverables and keeping the project plan up to date
* Assist with the creation and consolidation of PowerPoint presentations for leadership
* Build relationships and partner with Program Director/project managers
* Demonstrate on-going learning of tools, processes and project management skills