Project Manager/Technology - Senior (6-10 years)
Our team manages strategy and planning, governance and communication as well as budget, workforce and project management. Our team collaborates across a highly matrixed organization to deliver business value through efficient, disciplined and predictable project execution of effective solutions to business problems and opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Technical Program Management of several SAMS Technology operational projects and management of corresponding expenses.
- The primary project will be an 18 month project that is critical for the delivery of several larger critical projects.
- The role will require an individual with experience in Asset Management processes and strong understanding of batch processing.
* SAMS Technology Project Management of Large Infrastructure Related Project
* Work with Technology lead and Program Office to define the scope and approach of the project.
* Create project schedule and timeline ensuring aligns to technology team available workload
* Manage business and technical deliverables to the project budget and timeline throughout the various project phases
* Interface with scrum teams who will be performing the work
* Candidate will ensure project management standards are adhered to and provide guidance on the tracking of any risks or issues and that they are appropriately surfaced.
* Lead and actively participate in project meetings and discussions to ensure strategic goals of the projects are being met
* Report on the overall health of the project to SAMS Technology leadership and to senior SAMS business stakeholders
* Frequent milestone review sessions to capture progress and identify blockers
* Financial oversight of SAMS Technology Production Management Team
* Oversee expense and budget related to this team including:
* Assist in the alignment of resources to project activities
* Assist in forecasting and managing any team expenses related to staff, training, professional services, software licenses, etc.
* Ensure timeliness of program financial reporting to executive leadership
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: CO - 100% Telecommute