Final Peak Events has an immediate need for a Promotional Marketing Assistant to join a rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategic to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
- College degree or in the process of completion OR
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
**WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN DOOR TO DOOR, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OR TELEMARKETING**