Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
The Corporate Properties Group manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. Our experienced real estate team knows the Wells Fargo lines of business and supports 7,100 sites in 35 countries, including more than 6,449 retail locations, more than 11,000 ATMs and 639 administrative sites. This also includes 85 million square feet of managed space
As a Strategic Planning Manager, you will be responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with executive management across Wells Fargo to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
• Evaluate and approve process of identified opportunities
• Identify and implement technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources
• Communicate the strategy and related business plans to senior level management
• Direct internals as well as Industry strategic planning activities
• Provide guidance and mentorship your team
• Develop partnerships with many business and functional areas
The Strategic Planning Manager will possess leadership, integrity, and credibility. The chosen leader will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability; they will be impressive in their inter-personal effectiveness and regarding their accomplishments. This role will require the leader to have strong relationship management, influencing, vision, and execution skills. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment. This role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job
Base salary range for this role is:
CO – Denver Min: $121,800 Mid: $174,000 Max: $226,200
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Benefits: Visit www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/ for benefits information
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLE_uaMLmlc&list=PL1wnNCsFZfFVW7aXdtLBFvYrHynSOJcL0&index=4
- 7+ years of strategic planning experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to present to senior level executives
- Knowledge and understanding of enterprise level property management operations and processes
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Strong negotiation and leadership abilities
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to build and lead a team of managers, strong technical experts and high performing professionals
- Ability to build positive, trusting work relationships with clients, vendors, peers and partners
- Ability to attract, mentor, retain, and promote talented and productive staff
- A BA/BS degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of operations support in a call center
- Ability to manage software implementations
- Experience utilizing Corrigo
- Experience leading a facilities-related call center
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
To be determined
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.