Top Hospital in the area is seeking a Quality & Medical Staff Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Martin Paeplow
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We believe in building a positive culture focused on kindness and results and being a great place to build a lasting career for our medical professionals that is built putting our patients first.
We believe in providing incredible service to our patients and their families.
We believe in treating everyone like we like to be treated.
Why join us?
- Top 100 Hospital
- 4.3/5 glass door rating
- Highly competitive base pay
- Great benefits
- 401K with match
- Collaborative culture with friendly team
- Relocation assistance available
Quality & Medical Staff Manager
- Reports to the Director of Medical Staff Services
- Looks over 5 employees in the Medical Staff Office
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Medical Staff Department’s credentialing and database staff
- Supervising staff and projects, reporting related issues to the Director
- Monitoring the annual budget and ensuring fidelity reporting variances to the Director
- Supervises credentialing and database team members, holding meetings and providing expert support as needed.
- Research medical quality issues, prioritizing work independently, deal with pressure of deadlines and high workload, understanding the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Delegating projects to team members as appropriate
- Supervises processes and projects with systems, departments and individuals within the hospital who perform them to ensure accreditation standards, federal accreditation and laws, state regulations, and Medical Staff governance documents upheld.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, Certified Professional in Medical Services Management, or Certified Professional in Patient Safety or related certification preferred.
Want learn more?
Contact me today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.