REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING MANAGER – Work/Life Balance! Top salary, bonus and benefits!
Great opportunity for a hands-on Accounting Manager looking for variety, stability and a good work/life balance. The company also offers lots of wonderful benefits!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- Month-end financials
- Cash flow forecasting
- Assist with invoice processing
- Develop operating budgets for each property
- Monthly review of operating actuals against budget
- Update property vendor summary
- Maintain schedule of active and inactive leases
- Update storage inventory records
- Assist in transition to new inventory database
- Communicate to principals as needed
- Create or update policies, procedures, and protocols as necessary
- Other duties as assigned