* Hold an active real estate license in the required state or have the ability to become licensed within 30 days from hire date.
* A top producing sales background with a hunter's mentality and an insatiable desire to continuously improve your skills.
* Available to work non-conventional hours (homeowners need us in the mornings, nights, and weekends).
* Strong organization skills, accurate, and detail-oriented, strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly and adapt to change, and possess a positive attitude.
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
* Strong ability to Multi-task.
* Ability to take initiative and work independently to establish and manage work priorities, activities, and timelines to achieve results.
* Exhibits sound judgment and swift decision-making skills.
* Ability to think creatively and come up with solutions.
* Excellent time-management skills.
* PC skills including working knowledge of the Microsoft environment and the ability to access, manipulate, organize, and relay information in a meaningful way.
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* College Degree a plus
* Valid Driver's License
* SalesForce and/or TalkDesk experience
The Offerpad Buyer Expert ("BE") is a licensed real estate agent, and plays an instrumental role in helping our customers to 'move freely' by bringing Offerpad's innovative solutions and products to every prospective homeowner. The Buyer Expert helps potential buyers navigate the real estate market. This type of real estate agent reaches out to pre-qualified buyer leads to determine their needs, schedule showings, host open houses, present purchase offers, and sell homes.
* Perform daily tasks required by the Buyer Expert, including but not limited to setting appointments with homeowners to discuss home buying needs, showing homes, conducting virtual tours, staging and sitting open houses, assist with buyer self-showings, writing offers on behalf of clients, communicating across internal and external parties on real estate transactions to ensure smooth, seamless and timely closings.
* Possess a willingness to learn a new and better way to transact real estate with less friction and more seamless integrations across the home buying process.
* Deliver world class customer service with the highest sense of fiduciary duty to Offerpad clients and customers.
* Revolutionize the real estate industry with new tools to help consumers achieve the dream of homeownership.
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships and communication via multiple channels (phone, email, video, text, etc.), to provide the best home buying experience.
* Manage a pipeline of homebuyers with oversight through every step in the transaction process.
* Become a subject matter expert for Offerpad's suite of services with expert-level knowledge of the company's menu of Trade-In products.