Take your career to the next level with the national leader in medical staffing services! NurseCore is seeking a multi-site Recruiter. In this fast-paced dynamic role, you will source and recruit nurses and healthcare professionals for multiple branch locations. Do you have what it takes? If so, don’t miss this opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
This is an in-office position!
The Recruiter is responsible for all facets of field staff recruitment and talent acquisition. He/she will work with their assigned office location(s) to develop and implement a recruitment strategy that supports business growth objectives. The Recruiter will communicate effectively with the office staff regarding existing and potential client needs to ensure adequate coverage is available.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques to find and attract candidates interested in employment (These include, but are not limited to: CareerBuilders’ Resume Database, Talent Network and Recruitment Edge platform, iCIMS database, cold calls, direct mail/email campaigns, professional references, job board postings, advertising, social media, career fairs, open houses, etc.)
- Maintains job boards and recommends new avenues for job postings
- Promptly responds to all applicants and screens them for employment in accordance with EEOC guidelines
- Tracking applicant flow through iCIMS to ensure that pre-screened candidates are processed, interviewed, oriented and placed on schedules
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Assists with all credentialing and onboarding activities as needed
- Writes, submits for approval, and places any print advertising for the company
- Recommends social media strategy and consistently and frequently utilizes social media for position posting and networking for filling positions
- Complies with all state and federal laws regarding employment
- Partners with local colleges or trade schools to promote NurseCore’s career opportunities
- Maintains industry and local community knowledge
- Tracking key metrics, such as: time of response, applicant conversion rate, job post performance, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related degree preferred
- Some college coursework or equivalent years of experience required
- One or more years of experience in a recruitment environment, including college internships
- The position requires creative design and writing strategies to maximize effectiveness of print media
- This is an in-office role, not a remote position
Compensation: $33,000 to $65,000 base plus a quarterly bonus.