Dental Hygienist Job Info
My client recently opened several Registered Dental hygienists throughout their dentist-owned and dentist-led Market. My client has a few growing Dental Practices focused on providing the best quality dental care. My client provides a positive atmosphere, with owners who seek and receive input from our team. My client strives to hire great people from top to bottom, MUST be able to multi-task efficiently, possess outstanding phone skills and positive personality. My client is looking for quality and not the quantity of care for our patients, for the right candidate, incentives and bonuses are available.
- Salary based Full-time compensation
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Guaranteed Starting salary range ($6,200 - $6,400 Monthly)
- Full control over the treatment plans.
- Full benefits package which includes a large Sign-On Bonus, Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance*
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Future opportunities within our organization as we grow
- Bonus pay and incentives
- Cleaning teeth and examine patient oral areas
- Examine head and neck for signs of oral disease
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Engaged in a patient flow and experience
- Must have applicable license
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- CPR Certification
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact our professional recruiter Katie Johnson directly at 605-496-9468
You can email me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.