To be considered for our Registered Dental Hygienist position, you must:
- Have a Valid Colorado Dental Hygienist’s license
- Have a valid CPR card
- Be Laser certified (preferred) - will train the right individual
- Be meticulous about oral health and the health of your patients.
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) duties include:
- Providing dental health education about tooth care and diet
- Removing plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
- Taking impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth
- Applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants, and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
- Carrying out screening and monitoring procedures
We are following all guidelines with proper use of PPE to keep our patients and team safe.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Apply today!
- General Practice
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral Photos
- Coronal Polishing
PandoLogic. Keywords: Dental Hygienist, Location: Littleton, CO - 80165