Why be a Dialysis nurse just anywhere? At American Renal Associate’s Kidney Center of Westminster you have the opportunity to be part of a team that provides the highest quality of care and has patient outcomes that not only exceed that of the rest of the State of Colorado but the entire country! Work with others who share your passion for feeling that sense of satisfaction of truly making a difference in the health and lives of patients while being rewarded with a generous compensation package.
- Dialysis experience preferred
- Flexible hours
- Current Colorado RN license.
- Full time and part time position available.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience
Please submit resume by email or fax to:
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.