Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Emergency Room - (ER RN)
StartDate: 10/11/2021Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1407.59 - 1551.23
- ER RN needed for 286 bed Level 2 Trauma center, 20 miles south of Denver. Hospital opened in 2003- Private patient rooms, including Amenity Suites (larger rooms, private chef, robes, larger bathrooms, concierge service)- Artwork around the facility is primarily by Colorado artists to complement the environment and create a feeling of comfort and healing.- Meditech charting experience is a plus, but not required
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm CO or Compact license (#/exp)
- TNCC, ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Presubmission testing
- ENPC. If RN doesn't have this cert at time of hire, they will be required to obtain within 30 days of starting contract.
About the Facility
Offering services to residents of the Greater Littleton area, this Joint Commission accredited hospital perennially earns marks of distinction for high quality healthcare. Most recently, it was honored by Blue Cross Blue Shield, being designated a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery. The hospital was also ranked among the nation's best by US News and Report in their annual list. The facility prides itself on remaining on the cutting edge of medicine, and it offers patients the latest in available technology.
Lonetree is a suburb of Denver and its Motto says: It's a great day to be in Lone Tree! There is an interesting Scientific and Cultural Facility, the Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra which performs a free concert at Sweetwater Park every summer. There is also an annual art and food festival in Lonetree. That’s right live animals from the Denver Zoo visit the Arts Center there!
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital