Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
PAY RATE: $38.50 to $42.50
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for staff assignment and provide overall supervision of resident care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved Registered Nurse (RN) program with a current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state in which practicing.
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all Registered Nurse (RN) required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, discharge, transfer, etc. File in the resident’s chart and/or forward to the appropriate department.
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the facility’s policies and procedures.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will work with the facility’s consultants as necessary and implement recommended changes as directed by the RN Supervisor of the Director of Nurses.
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary oral/written reports to the RN Supervisor or Director of Nurses.
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift duty hours.
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the status of residents, staff and related matters.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
• 401K (Matching up to 2%)
• Annual Performance Evaluations
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
• Retention Bonus
• Paid Time Off
• Daily Pay Option
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Electronic Documentation
• Employee Appreciation Events