Interim HealthCare is a premier provider of quality care to the people of the Colorado Front Range and Tucson, AZ.
We are committed to treating our clients, employees, and consumers with respect and dignity. We are a national leader in home healthcare and also in staffing needs.
We are looking for honest, dependable, and energetic Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN) that are reliable, dedicated, and that genuinely care about people. All shifts and fields are available; day and night from 1 to 12 hour shifts. APPLY NOW!
- Provide direct care that is ordered by a physician
- Complete and preform assigned assessments
- Evaluate and develop plan of care for patient
- Monitor and recognize changes in condition of patient
- Supervise paraprofessional staff
- Provide a professional, respectful, and compassionate experience of care to all patients.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license that is active in Colorado.
- CPR Certified.
- Willing to travel to surrounding areas.
- Able to work independently and provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
- New Grads Welcomed in Staffing!!
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program for full time employees
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute Rehab, Hospice and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.