Registered Nurse / RN
Up to $37hr
$750 Sign-On Bonus / Daily Pay
PRN and Block Booking
Denver / Fort Collins / Greeley
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our healthcare opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in your area. As the national leader in healthcare services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
- Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
When working in an institution, whether performing staff relief or private duty, the Registered Nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse of a specific unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the Registered Nurse on performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Current State License
- Minimum one (1) year Experience in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Current CPR, Physical and PPD,
EOE/drug free employer
Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!